Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 2A
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 2A? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 2A? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 2A? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 2A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 2A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 2A will be as new and your Leadcore InnoPower L1860C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off your device by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- You should keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 - Android full reset - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4i - bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.