How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 3 LTE? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 3 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 3 LTE? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 3 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 3 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 3 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards, select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video