How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 3? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 3? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 3? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939v2 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when you see the Mi logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release Volume Up.
- After that select English. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "Wipe Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode select "Wipe All Data" and press the Power button.
- At the end choose "Yes" .to confirm this operation.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video