Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 3s
- Start by switching on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.