How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 3X? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 3X? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 3X? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 3X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 3X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 3X will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards, select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video