How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 4 Prime ? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 4 Prime ? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 4 Prime ? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 4 Prime ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 4 Prime . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.1 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 4 Prime will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Mi Logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume UP button when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "Wipe All Data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "Yes" with Volume keys and the Power button to confirm that.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video
How to Bypass Screen Lock in XIAOMI Mi 4 - Hard Reset / Restore - video