How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 4X? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 4X? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 4X? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 4X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 4X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 4X will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- When the Mi logo appears release all keys.
- Now select Recovery and choose OK by tapping on the screen.
- In this mode choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select Confirm by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now go to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At the end choose Reboot to System by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5A - Wipe Data / Remove Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5A - Wipe All Data - video