How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Secondly, start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when Mi Logo appears.
- In Recovery Mode select "Wipe data" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Now choose "Wipe All Data" and confirm that.
- After that wait for a few seconds and select "Back to Main Menu.
- Finally from the main menu choose "Reboot" and "Reboot to System" by using the Power key.
Factory Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus - Restore MIUI / Wipe Data - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video
XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint - video