Do Not Disturb Mode XIAOMI Redmi 5
How to turn on Do Not Disturb Mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5? How to activate Do Not Disturb Mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5? How to enable Do Not Disturb Mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5?
Do you wonder is it possible to use your mobile, with all calls or massages options deactivated? Would you like to learn how to do it quickly and simply? Take a look at the below instruction on how to activate Do Not Disturb Mode on XIAOMI Redmi 5 and activate DND mode in one minute!
- Firstly, go to the Settings.
- Secondly, select Sound & Vibration icon.
- Find and choose Silent/DND.
- Now you can activate Do Not Disturb mode by clicking on DND icon.
- Well done! DND mode is activated.
- To turn this mode off, just tap on Regular mode key.
Do Not Distrub XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus - Enable Do Not Disturrb Mode - video
Do Not Disturb Mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5 - Mute Notifications / Silence Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work