Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5
- At first turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- If the Mi Logo pops up let's go the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Connect cable to XIAOMI Redmi 5.
- Download, Unpack and turn on Xiaomi Device Service Tool.
- Click on Pattern Password Reset and wait until software ends the factory reset operation.
- Good job! You have just performed the factory reset process.
- Your XIAOMI Redmi 5 is ready to use.
Factory Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus - Restore MIUI / Wipe Data
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI
XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.