Recovery Mode XIAOMI Redmi 5
How to enter recovery mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5? How to open recovery mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5? How to boot recovery mode on XIAOMI Redmi 5? How to use recovery mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5? How to exit recovery mode in XIAOMI Redmi 5?
The hidden mode of Android 7.1 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.1 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When Mi Logo appears let go of all keys.
- Well done! Your phone will be in Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select by using Volume buttons and press the Power key to accept it.
Recovery Mode XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus - Enter & Quit MIUI Recovery
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work