How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A MCI3B? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 5A MCI3B? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 5A MCI3B? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 5A MCI3B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A MCI3B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 5A MCI3B will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the Mi logo pops up.
- In this mode choose Recovery and tap OK by tapping on the screen.
- Now select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose Confirm and click with the Power button.
- Now back to Main Menu and choose Reboot.
- Finally choose Reboot to System with the Power button.
How to Factory Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A - Format MIUI / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A - Bypass Lock Screen / Delete Data |HardReset.Info - video