Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 5A? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 5A? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 5A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 5A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the Mi logo appears.
- Now select Recovery and tap OK by tapping on the screen.
- In this menu select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose Confirm and confirm with the Power key.
- Now back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At the end select Reboot to System by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A - Format MIUI / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5A - Bypass Lock Screen / Delete Data |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.