How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 6 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 6 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 6 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the Mi logo.
- In this mode choose Recovery and select OK.
- After that select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose Confirm by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select Main Menu and choose Reboot by using same buttons as before.
- Finally choose Reboot to System with the Power button.
- Good job!
XIAOMI Redmi 6A Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Unlock XIAOMI / Restore Defaults - video