How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 6? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 6? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 6? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 6 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now you should select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose Confirm by using Volume keys to navigate and click the Power button once.
- After that you should select Main Menu and Reboot with Volume keys and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore XIAOMI - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 6 - Restore / Factory Reset XIAOMI - video