How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 7? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 7? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 7? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the Mi logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose Recovery and tap OK.
- From Recovery Mode select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose Confirm and confirm with the Power key.
- Now go back to Main Menu and open Reboot.
- Finally use the Power button to select Reboot to System.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
- Now your XIAOMI Redmi 7 is password-free.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video