Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi AirDots
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi AirDots? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi AirDots? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi AirDots? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi AirDots?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi AirDots. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi AirDots will be as new and your cores will run faster.
- First, you need to open the Bluetooth settings on your phone and forget your XIAOMI Redmi AirDots.
- Next, turn off the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Then take out your buds from the charging case.
- Now you need to turn off your earbuds. To do it press and hold the Multi-functional buttons on both earbuds until you see the red lights flashing, then release the buttons(for about 5 seconds).
- After that press and hold the Multi-functional buttons, after 10 seconds you should see red lights flash a few times, wait for another 10 seconds you should see the red lights flashing seconds time.
- Then you can release both buttons.
- Now your XIAOMI Redmi AirDots should be restored to factory default settings.
- Great work!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.