Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro
- Begin by switching on your device by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards, go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! Your cell phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.