How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 3? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 3? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) core will run faster.
- Start by switch off the device. Hold down Power key and choose Power Off option.
- Then press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release both keys.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- From the MI Recovery choose "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes". Wait until the XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 restored default settings and delete all data.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed. As a result you can activate XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 without screen lock.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - Bypass Screen Lock - video