Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4X
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4X? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4X? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4X? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 4X will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards, select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Congratulations! The factory operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe All Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.