Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off XIAOMI by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- If the Mi Logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In Recovery Mode choose "Wipe data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Wipe All Data" and confirm that.
- Then wait for a couple of seconds and tap "Back to Main Menu.
- At last select "Reboot" and "Reboot to System" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Factory Reset XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus - Restore MIUI / Wipe Data - video
XIAOMI Redmi 5 Plus HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock & Fingerprint - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work