Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the Mi logo.
- Now select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confrm that.
- Then choose Confirm from the menu and press the Power button once.
- After that back to Main Menu and choose Reboot.
- Finally select Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5A - Wipe Data / Remove Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.