Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5
- At first turn on the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then choose Main Menu and Settings.
- Now select Additional Settings.
- After that tap Backup & reset and Factory Data Reset.
- At the end choose Reset phone and when Attention menu pops up select Next step.
- Finally choose OK to launch the operation.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5A - Wipe Data / Remove Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.