How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 6 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 6 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 6 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the Mi logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now go to Wipe Data --> Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose Confirm and click the Power key.
- Now back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At the end choose Reboot to System by using the Power button.
XIAOMI Redmi 6A Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Unlock XIAOMI / Restore Defaults - video
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Hard reset / Pattern unlock - video