How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose Recovery and OK by tapping on the screen.
- From Recovery Mode select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. In this menu use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then you should choose Confirm and press the Power key once.
- Go back to Main Menu and select "Reboot".
- Finally press the Power key to confirm Reboot to System option.
- Well done! Your device will be password.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 7 – Factory Reset with Forgotten Password - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 - Delete All Data in XIAOMI - video