How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the Mi logo appears.
- From the following mode you need to select Recovery and OK by tapping on the screen.
- After that choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select Confirm and click the Power key once.
- Back to Main Menu and select "Reboot".
- At the end choose Reboot to System by using the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
- Wait until the Welcome Panel pops up and follow the instruction on the screen.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 7 – Factory Reset with Forgotten Password - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 - Delete All Data in XIAOMI - video
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Factory Data Reset - video
How to Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 – Remove Screen Lock - video