How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7S? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7S? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7S? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 7S will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- To begin this process, start by holding the Power key and once you see the option to, select power off.
- When the device powers off, begin holding Volume up and Power key simultaneously till you see the XIAOMI logo.
- Once you have reached the Recovery mode, select Wipe data/Factory reset using the Volume keys and confirm the selection with Power key.
- Once more, affirm the process by selecting Yes.
- The device will begin removing all personal data and when it's finished you will be greeted by Android setup screen.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 7 – Factory Reset with Forgotten Password - video