Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio G90T (MT6785T) cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Initiate by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Start holding the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Once you see the Redmi logo appears on the screen, release all keys.
- From appearing Recovery menu, select Wipe Data section and then push Wipe All Data. Use Volume buttons for navigating and Power key to enter.
- Next, choose Confirm and wait, until the Hard reset operation complete.
- Now select Back to Main Menu button.
- Finally, enter the Reboot chapter and touch the Reboot to System position.
- Good job!
If you want more tips and articles related with
XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.