How to enable the Dark mode on your device? How to activate Dark theme on smartphone or tablet? How to change theme color on XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro? How to use the theme settings?
We are coming to present the guide, where we show you how to reduce brightness on XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro by using the Dark mode. If you wish to find out the options that allow you to activate the Dark theme in your XIAOMI device, stay with us, and get access to the display settings. Follow the instructions and protect your eyes by using the Dark mode. It's high time to get acquainted with the super feature. If you have the current software version, follow the instructions below and smoothly unlock the Dark theme.
How to use Dark Mode on XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro?
How to get dark mode on XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro?
- In the initial stage, you have to unlock your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro using a Power button.
- Now, you can swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Upper Bar. Here, you can tap once on the Dark Mode key. Well Done!
- There is a second method to turn on the Dark Mode.
- When, your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro is activated, enter the Settings App from the main screen.
- In this window, find and open the Display option.
- Here, you should press the Dark Mode tab.
- At the last stage, just use the switcher to turn on the Dark Mode for XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro's screen. Good Job!
If you want more tips and articles related with
XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro subscribe to our notifications!