If you forget your password on XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro what can you do to log back in?
Sometimes we forget important things like card number, phone number, or PIN Code for your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro. Thankfully we can solve this last situation easily just follow those few steps written below and you will be able to log to the XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro with your Google Account password. If you don't remember the Gmail password either we have prepared some alternative methods to log into XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro without code/pattern.
First option - If you have a Google Account, you remember the password to it and you have an Internet connection. You can perform the following steps:
- The system should alert you after having typed it wrong password five times.
- Wait for about 30 seconds and try typing it again.
- In the left corner of the unlock interface, there should be "Forgotten the password". Click it.
- Now input your Google Account password and the XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro should be unlocked.
- You can also Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro using Android Recovery Mode.
- Alternatively use Google Find My Device app to unlock XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro without PIN or pattern.
If you want more tips and articles related with
XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro subscribe to our notifications!