Factory Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro.
As a result your Android 9.0 Pie will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4500.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by opening up the Settings.
- From the settings, navigate to the My device chapter.
- After that, tap on Backup & reset and then Erase all data (factory reset).
- Now select Reset phone and when Attention menu pops up select Next step, after the waiting.
- Lastly, choose OK to launch the operation.
- Nice work!
Factory Reset (XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.