How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 8 will be as new and your Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 core will run faster.
- Initiate the process by holding the Power key for a few seconds in order to power off the device.
- Once the phone shuts off, begin holding the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- From here, tap on Recovery and tap OK.
- Next, select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to scroll down, and the Power button to confirm that.
- Afterward, tap on Confirm. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Go to Main Menu and Reboot by using the Power button.
- Finish by selecting Reboot to System by using the Power key.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro - Bypass Screen Lock - video