Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the device by holding the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work