How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi S2? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi S2? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi S2? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi S2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi S2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi S2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the Mi logo.
- After that choose Recovery and tap OK.
- Then select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume keys to scroll down, and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose Confirm by using Volume keys to navigate and press the Power key once.
- In the next step scroll down to Main Menu and Reboot by using the Power button.
- Finally choose Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi S2 - Bypass Screen Lock / MIUI Restore |HardReset.Info - video