How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Y1 Lite? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Y1 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Y1 Lite? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Y1 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Y1 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Y1 Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Mi Logo pops up release all keys.
- Now choose "Wipe Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu by using Volume buttons to choose "Wipe All Data" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "Yes" by using Volume keys and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video