Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Y1
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Y1? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Y1? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Y1? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Y1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Y1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Y1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the XIAOMI Redmi Y1 by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release both keys.
- Afterwards select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pro - Remove Screen Lock All XIAOMI - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.