How to factory reset XOLO A1010? How to wipe all data in XOLO A1010? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO A1010? How to restore defaults in XOLO A1010?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO A1010. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO A1010 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
- At first, turn your smartphone off by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards you should press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for several seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android logo in front of you.
- Press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Xolo q700 hard reset - video