How to factory reset XOLO A500? How to wipe all data in XOLO A500? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO A500? How to restore defaults in XOLO A500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO A500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your XOLO A500 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8225 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn your cell phone off by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards you should press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for several seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android logo in front of you.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Xolo A500 hard reset - video