Hard Reset XOLO A500S Lite
How to factory reset XOLO A500S Lite? How to wipe all data in XOLO A500S Lite? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO A500S Lite? How to restore defaults in XOLO A500S Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO A500S Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XOLO A500S Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Xolo A500S Lite hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work