How to factory reset XOLO BLACK-1X? How to wipe all data in XOLO BLACK-1X? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO BLACK-1X? How to restore defaults in XOLO BLACK-1X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO BLACK-1X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your XOLO BLACK-1X will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the XOLO logo appears on the screen
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Xolo Black x1 hard reset - video