How to factory reset XOLO Era 2? How to wipe all data in XOLO Era 2? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Era 2? How to restore defaults in XOLO Era 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Era 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XOLO Era 2 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up you have to choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
How to hard reset process XOLO era2 - video