Hard Reset XOLO Era 2X
How to factory reset XOLO Era 2X? How to wipe all data in XOLO Era 2X? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Era 2X? How to restore defaults in XOLO Era 2X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Era 2X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XOLO Era 2X will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up and click Volume Down to accept it.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
XOLO era 2X /Hard Reset XOLO era 2X/Unlock Pattern XOLO era 2X - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.