How to factory reset XOLO Era HD? How to wipe all data in XOLO Era HD? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Era HD? How to restore defaults in XOLO Era HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Era HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your XOLO Era HD will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- First of all, off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Back +Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Xolo icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Volume Down key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to hard reset xolo era/unlock pattern lock/ any android device - video