How to factory reset XOLO One? How to wipe all data in XOLO One? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO One? How to restore defaults in XOLO One?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO One. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO One will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button in order to switch off your device.
- Then you should press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Tap the Home button to enter the Recovery Mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
How To Hard Reset Xolo One W-4114 | Bypass Pattern Password | Remove Google Password - video