How to factory reset XOLO Opus 3? How to wipe all data in XOLO Opus 3? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Opus 3? How to restore defaults in XOLO Opus 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Opus 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO Opus 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- At first, turn your cell phone off by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards you should press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for several seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android logo in front of you.
- Press Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
Xolo q700 hard reset - video