How to factory reset XOLO Play 8X-1200? How to wipe all data in XOLO Play 8X-1200? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Play 8X-1200? How to restore defaults in XOLO Play 8X-1200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Play 8X-1200. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO Play 8X-1200 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592T core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a while to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold Power button for a couple of moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the phone vibrates and start holding the Volume Up.
- Release the Volume Up as soon as the device goes black.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Xolo Q1000 OPUS Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video