Hard Reset XOLO Play
How to factory reset XOLO Play? How to wipe all data in XOLO Play? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Play? How to restore defaults in XOLO Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XOLO Play will be as new and your Nvidia Tegra 3 T30 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the device by holding down the Power rocker for a while.
- Next, press and hold Power button for a couple of moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the phone vibrates and start holding the Volume Up.
- Release the Volume Up as soon as the device goes black.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Xolo Q1000 OPUS Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work