How to factory reset XOLO Q1000 Opus HD? How to wipe all data in XOLO Q1000 Opus HD? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Q1000 Opus HD? How to restore defaults in XOLO Q1000 Opus HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Q1000 Opus HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO Q1000 Opus HD will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Next, press and hold Power button for a couple of moments.
- You have to release Power key when the phone vibrates and start holding the Volume Up.
- You can release the Volume Up as soon as the device goes black.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Xolo Q1000 OPUS Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video