How to factory reset XOLO Q2000L? How to wipe all data in XOLO Q2000L? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Q2000L? How to restore defaults in XOLO Q2000L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Q2000L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO Q2000L will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a couple of moments.
- Release held keys when you see the Xolo logo.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
HOW TO HARD RESET XOLO Q1010i - video