How to factory reset XOLO Q600S? How to wipe all data in XOLO Q600S? How to bypass screen lock in XOLO Q600S? How to restore defaults in XOLO Q600S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XOLO Q600S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XOLO Q600S will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the XOLO logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to hard reset Xolo Q600s - video